- Details that make the heart race - the redesigned Audi RS 5 Sportback delivers the performance you’re seeking with everyday usability - giving you the opportunity to enjoy the exhilarating performance that lies within
- The sleek four door roofline optimizes its aerodynamic profile without compromise for everyday usability
- Powered by the latest generation 2.9L twin turbo V6 TFSI - producing 450 hp of power and 600 Nm of torque
- Accelerates from 0-100 km/h in a super quick 3.9 seconds, with a top speed of 250 km/h - fastest in the segment
- Audi Drive Select with 2 RS Modes, coupled with the quattro and RS Sports Suspension, lend the car with outstanding dynamic characteristics
- Matrix LED Headlights with Dynamic turn indicators, Audi Virtual Cockpit Plus, MMI Navigation plus with MMI touch, quattro with self-locking center differential
- Front Sports seats plus with Massage function and Drive Side memory
- 3-zone Air conditioning, Alcantara leather combination upholstery and a Panoramic Glass sunroof
- Priced at INR 1.04 Crore Ex-showroom (Introductory price)
Mumbai, August 09, 2021: Audi, the German luxury car manufacturer, today announced the launch of the Audi RS 5 Sportback in India. Powered by a 2.9 L V6 twin-turbo TFSI engine that produces 450 hp of power and 600 Nm of torque, this new generation Audi RS 5 Sportback offers exhilarating performance with tremendous practicality.
The Audi RS 5 Sportback is being brought to India via the CBU route and is priced at INR 1.04 Crore Ex-Showroom (Introductory price).
Commenting on the announcement, Mr. Balbir Singh Dhillon, Head of Audi India, said, “We are thrilled to launch the sporty spearhead of the product line – the Audi RS 5 Sportback in India. The Audi RS 5 is coming to India as a Sportback, for the very first time and will be the perfect choice for customers who want the Audi RS DNA in addition to everyday practicality.
The Audi RS 5 Sportback is a superlative all-rounder, which is built with just the right mix of aggressive styling, heart-pumping performance, and opulent luxury which will garner tremendous affinity with performance car customers and existing Audi customers in India.”
With its progressive looks, sporty tuned suspension, and power-packed engine, the Audi RS 5 Sportback ticks all the right boxes. The Sportback goes from 0 to 100 km/h in a mere 3.9 seconds and hits a top speed of 250 km/h.
Mr. Dhillon further added, “We have witnessed good traction for all our Sports models, across the country and with the advent of the Audi RS 5 Sportback, we look forward to fueling the appetite for performance cars. This is our fifth launch of the year and I can assure you this won’t be our last – stay tuned for a lot more action from brand Audi in India.”