- Luxury of choice - 3 Audi e-trons to choose from
- The Audi e-tron will be launched in two variants: Audi e-tron 50 and the Audi e-tron 55
- The aerodynamic Audi e-tron Sportback 55, with its curvaceous coupe-like rear, will have one variant
- The Audi e-tron 55, along with the Audi e-tron Sportback 55, boast of 300 kW of power and 664 Nm of torque
- The Audi e-tron 50 boasts of 230 kW of power and 540 Nm of torque
- quattro permanent all-wheel drive, Progressive Steering, Adaptive Air Suspension, 4 Zone Air Conditioner and Matrix LED Headlamps offered as standard
- 11kW AC Home Charger and capable of upto 150 kW DC Charging
- Launch on July 22, 2021
Mumbai, July 12, 2021: Audi, the German luxury car manufacturer, is set to start its electric journey in India with the launch of the Audi e-tron on July 22, 2021. To give customers the widest range within the luxury EV segment, Audi India will offer the Audi e-tron in two body styles - Audi e-tron and Audi e-tron Sportback. Audi e-tron buyers will further have the choice of the Audi e-tron 50 and Audi e-tron 55. The Audi e-tron Sportback will be available in the e-tron 55 variant.
Commenting on the announcement, Mr. Balbir Singh Dhillon, Head of Audi India, said, “We believe in India’s long-term goal of electric mobility and at the same time in giving an array of choice to our customers. It is with this belief that we have decided to launch the entire range of the Audi e-tron SUV in the form of two variants, along with the Audi e-tron Sportback 55. Between this trio, we aim to quickly get India’s most discerning first movers and early adopters plugged into our premium electric SUVs and subsequently usher in the new era of electric luxury mobility in the country.”
The Audi e-tron is not just an SUV but is the umbrella brand for all Audi electric vehicles sold. The Audi e-tron 55 and the Audi e-tron Sportback 55 draw power from a 95kW battery and have a range of 359-484 km (WLTP combined). Both these cars boast of 300 kW of power and 664 Nm of torque. The Audi e-tron 50 draws power from a 71kW battery and has a range of 264-379 km (WLTP combined). The Audi e-tron 50 boasts of 230 kW of power and 540 Nm of torque.
The Audi e-tron is straight from the future. From the platinum grey single-frame grille to its modern taillights, it creates an era-defining design aesthetic. The Audi e-trons four horizontal struts that have been integrated in the standard LED headlights add to its sleek road presence and its progressive, dynamic design makes sure that it turns heads wherever it goes.
Mr. Dhillon further added, “We are very happy to begin our EV journey in the country with not just one, but three different variants for customers to choose from. The future is green, the future is sustainable. At Audi, we believe in creating better technology for a better tomorrow, today.”
Customers can book the Audi e-tron 50, the Audi e-tron 55 and the Audi e-tron 55 Sportback online (www.audi.in) from the comfort of their home or can register their interest at the nearest Audi India dealership.