- A Combination of automotive technology with the best-in-class features - the Audi e-tron and Audi e-tron Sportback are full of endless possibilities
- Each powered by a dual-motor setup, the Audi e-tron and the Audi e-tron Sportback produce 300 kW/408 HP and 664 Nm of torque
- Draws power from a 95kWh battery & goes from 0-100kmph in 5.7 seconds
- Range WLTP combined - 359 - 484 kms
- Progressive Steering and Adaptive Air Suspension as standard
- 4 Zone Air Conditioner as standard
- Matrix LED Headlamps as Standard
- 11kW AC Home Charger to charge the car in 8.5 Hours
- Capable of upto 150 kW DC Charging
- Can be booked at Audi India dealerships and on the official company website - www.audi.in
- Booking amount - INR 5 lakhs
Mumbai, June 29, 2021: Audi the German luxury car manufacturer today, commenced bookings for its all-electric SUVs - the Audi e-tron and the Audi e-tron Sportback in India. The perfect embodiment of the future, but in the present, these electric SUVs are powered by a dual-motor setup. The Audi e-tron and the Audi e-tron Sportback are each uniquely different. The Audi e-tron is a dapper, broad SUV with a well-defined straight roof. For customer who appreciate design and want to stand apart - the Audi e-tron Sportback is an athletic SUV with a robust, sloping roofline. Each of these SUVs can be booked with an initial booking amount of INR 5 lakhs.
Commenting on the announcement, Mr. Balbir Singh Dhillon, Head of Audi India, said, “The future is electric and we are thrilled to open bookings for not one but two electric SUVs - the Audi e-tron and the Audi e-tron Sportback in India. The e-tron is not just one product but a brand in itself and we will launch several new models under this brand. With progress comes evolution; and the Audi e-tron and the Audi e-tron Sportback are the pinnacle of that evolution. These are not just any other cars, these are the beginning of a new era - the era of electric. These are cars from the future, for the future.”
The e-tron name describes Audi vehicles that are wholly driven by electric power, featuring plugin and fast-charging convenience, advanced energy recuperation whilst driving, a Range Mode and of course, zero emissions.
Powered by two incredibly dynamic electric motors in the front and rear, the Audi e-tron and the Audi e-tron Sportback offer a completely novel driving experience. Both these SUVs promises an impressive driving experience with its progressive steering, adaptive air suspension and electric all-wheel drive system, which provides for optimal traction, handling and driving comfort in all driving situations.
Customers can book the Audi e-tron and the Audi e-tron Sportback online (www.audi.in) from the comfort of their home or can register their interest at the nearest Audi India dealership.